Bird's Nest and Cliffside (overlooking Spring Creek) are almost identical - both charming with a great view and sound of the creek. Bird's Nest has a very comfortable, fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a gas fireplace and big picture windows overlooking Spring Creek. The den has a futon, charming primitive antiques and opens to the deck. We price the suite for couples and charge extra for the use of the 2nd bedroom and futon (one has a gas fireplace). Each bedroom has a private bath, one with a shower and one with a claw foot tub. While great for a couple, when you use the futons it can accommodate up to 6 people.
Your room includes:
- Full breakfast for two 8:30-9:30 AM
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soda
- Spa bag (for your Spa appointment)
- Mountain Magnolia robes
- Daily freshen
- Enjoyment of parlors, porches, grounds
- Concierge service for activities
- Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Access to our Fitness Center and TV Lounge
- Check-in is at 3 PM and Check-out is at 11 AM
- All buildings are smoke-free inside
- We use green practices (more info)
- No cell phone use in common areas
- Cancellation policy is 7 days - Inside that period you are responsible for the full amount.
A $10.00 per night staff gratuity is added to each room to be shared with housekeeping, breakfast chefs and innkeepers. These are at your discretion and will be deleted at your request.Click here to see summary table of bed size, maximum capacity,
bath, kitchen, pet friendly accommodations.