The Magnolia room is a bright cheerful room and our only downstairs bedroom. It has a queen-sized bed, private bathroom, private entrance to a garden patio (shown below). and a view of the inn's namesake, the giant old Southern magnolia tree with its heaven scented blossoms. This room is handicap accessible.
Your room includes:
- Full breakfast for two 8:30-9:30 AM
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soda
- Spa bag (for your Spa appointment)
- Mountain Magnolia robes
- Daily freshen
- Enjoyment of parlors, porches, grounds
- Concierge service for activities
- Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Check-in is at 3 PM and Check-out is at 11 AM
- All buildings are smoke-free inside
- We use green practices (more info)
- No cell phone use in common areas
- Two night minimum stay weekends and holidays
- Cancellation policy is 7 days - Inside that period you are responsible for the full amount.
A $10.00 per night staff gratuity is added to each room to
be shared with housekeeping, breakfast chefs and innkeepers.
Click here to see summary table of bed size, maximum capacity,
bath, kitchen, pet friendly accommodations.