The Octagon House is just 2 minutes by car from the Inn and sits on 3 acres overlooking Spring Creek. It is ideal for families, 2-3 couples and small retreats as it has 3 bedrooms, a den with a futon, 3 baths, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and dining room.
Built in the late 1890's, the house was named for its unique octagonal shape. It was purchased in the late 1970's by Bill Price, a Hot Springs native, and his wife Betty.
In the early 1990's, Bill and Betty decided to open their "Octagon House and Spring Creek Chalet" as a vacation rental. Betty felt that such a beautiful place, with its "healing spirit," was meant to be cherished and enjoyed by more people. With that in mind, the Price Family has partnered with the Mountain Magnolia Inn so that even more visitors can experience this wonderful property. The property has recently undergone extensive restoration.
Your Octagon House includes:
- Full breakfast for up to four 8:30-9:30 AM
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soda
- Spa bag (for your Spa appointment)
- Mountain Magnolia robes
- Daily freshen
- Enjoyment of parlors, porches, grounds
- Concierge service for activities Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Access to our Fitness Center and TV Lounge
- Check-in is at 3 PM and Check-out is at 11 AM
- All buildings are smoke-free inside
- We use green practices (more info)
- No cell phone use in common areas of the Inn
- Cancellation policy is 7 days - Inside that period you are responsible for the full amount.
A $10.00 per night staff gratuity is added to each room to be shared with housekeeping, breakfast chefs and innkeepers. These are at your discretion and will be deleted at your request. Click here to see summary table of bed size, maximum capacity, bath, kitchen, pet friendly accommodations.