Miss Peggy's suite, named for Colonel Rumbough's granddaughter, has character with it's 11-foot ceilings and old brick chimney which today is for a gas operated pot bellied stove. The living room is spacious and comfortable with a sofa, barrel chair, and bellows coffee table. We price the suite for one couple and charge extra for the use of the second bedroom for larger parties. Both bedrooms have king size beds which can also be made into twins. There is a private bath with a one person jacuzzi tub. The suite has a private entrance through a sitting porch and also french doors leading to a garden patio.
Your room includes:
- Full breakfast for two 8:30-9:30 AM
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soda
- Spa bag (for your Spa appointment)
- Mountain Magnolia robes
- Daily freshen
- Enjoyment of parlors, porches, grounds
- Concierge service for activities
- Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Access to our Fitness Center and TV Lounge
- Check-in is at 3 PM and Check-out is at 11 AM
- All buildings are smoke-free inside
- We use green practices (more info)
- No cell phone use in common areas
- Cancellation policy is 7 days - Inside that period you are responsible for the full amount.
A $10.00 per night staff gratuity is added to each room to be shared with housekeeping, breakfast chefs and innkeepers. These are at your discretion and will be deleted at your request. Click here to see summary table of bed size, maximum capacity, bath, kitchen, pet friendly accommodations.